Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Bookworm Diary: Meeting The Founder


Hello everyone and welcome to my first legacy! I've been itching to do one for quite some time and have finally gotten around to it! This is so exciting! Okay, Let's meet our lovely founder!

Everyone, this is Estelle Everfrost. She's shy, clumsy, family-oriented, a bookwork, and a natural cook. She loves pumpkin pie, geek rock, and the color blue. She is an Aquarius, wouldn't know why that is.... *whistles innocently* Anyway! If it wasn't obvious, every heir is going to have the bookworm trait. I'm going to try to keep their traits so that everyone has two 'good' and two 'bad' as well, though I may just leave it as it 'rolls'.

Here we have out new house in Dragon Valley! Doesn't Estelle just look so  excited? Get happy girly!

Estelle:Can't since you put me in the middle of a medieval wasteland!

That's not very nice to say! I'm sure you won't see it as a wasteland when you meet all the men!

Estelle: We'll see!

First thing she did was go to the computer (figures) so I had her set up a dating profile! Online dating isn't the best but it will at least let us see who's in the town looking for loooove, right?




She does not look amused or pleased.....

Estelle: These people are freaky looking!

Says the witch with blue-ish-white hair...

Estelle: Pretty sure these guys have to be married too!

*Sigh* 

Estelle: Okay, now I'm going out.

Where?

Estelle: You'll see!

I don't like that look she's got.... Hopefully there will at least be boys there!

Seriously?! There are taxis that travel faster than you fly!

Estelle: I'm soaking in the sights, shut it!

Mouthy! Besides, I'm pretty sure you haven't turned your head or moved your eyes since we left home!


And.... of course you would go to the library.... Did you at least look around before picking up that cookbook?

Estelle: Nope!

How unfortunate for you that I did! Sadly no one was around :(


So.... Didn't learn from the cookbook then? You're making a salad even though you have the cheapest stove money can buy right next to the sink!

Estelle: Shhhhhhh, I'm concentrating.


Estelle: And if I remember right I just give this a quick stir....

Talking to yourself? See! You need a man!

Estelle: I was just thinking out-loud. I do not need a man, besides I start work tomorrow! No time for the men-folk.

*Grumble* I'd argue but we only have like 102 simoleons.... and you have little furniture... fine! Work it is :(


Sleepy?

Estelle: Yes now leave!

I would go follow someone else but, y'know..... no one else to follow!

Estelle: Goodnight!


Estelle: You splurged for a good shower. 

Well yeah, don't want you having a bad moodlet from a cold shower before work!


Hey! You know a weird portal thing is out by your mailbox?

Estelle: A what? *choke*

A P-o-r-t-a-l! Are you deaf? Lets go touch it!


Estelle: Can't yet! Got bills to pay.... That reminds me I have work in like 1 hour. I'm not touching that thing right now!

Oh c'mon! It's not like you'd miss work for touching it!

Estelle: You don't know that!

Actually I do.... but whatever!


Now you're just rubbing it in :(

Estelle: Can't talk! Working on a spell!


What's the smile for?

Estelle: The carpool is here! I'm so excited! This is the first step towards my dream of being a Celebrated Five-Star Chef! 

Oh geez.... well.... hurry and change so you can get out of here.

 Estelle: Tada!!!!!!

Oh boy... That's... some uniform you got there!


Estelle's work week went slow. She met all her co-workers and began sucking up to her boss. Cooking at home helped keep her cooking skill where it needed to be as she got promoted to level 2, a Spice Runner. 


What's the matter? 

Estelle: Kinda lonely.


Call someone?


Estelle: I would but the only people I know are the ones from work and the Uni Mascot that I wasn't home to see!

Call him then!


 He seemed too eager to arrive since he showed up less than 30 minutes after she called him.

Estelle: Hi! I'm Estelle, sorry I wasn't home when you showed up in uniform!

Mascot Guy: Hi, Estelle. My name's Doyle Hanna. Also, don't worry about missing the uniform! It's pretty lame but I do love supporting my team! Gooooooo llamas!


 He seems.... nice? They talked for a few minutes about school spirit or something... I wasn't paying much attention but Estelle seemed to be.


Doyle: Hey take a selfie with me! Gotta show all of Simbook that who I'm chillin' with!

Estelle: Okay!

It's a cute enough picture.... just not sure how I feel about this boy! He's clumsy like her but it's the traits we haven't discovered yet that worry me!


Doyle went home and Estelle went to sleep. I made her wake up around midnight (I think) because she had a visitor!


Estelle: You're kidding right? What am I supposed to say?

How about you just treat her like a normal person! Man I wish she was a boy :( I've never had a sim date an alien.... Then again, not sure that'd make for good genetics.... Although..... Alien DNA is wicked from what i hear >.> 


Estelle and the alien (whose name is Sunnup Ne'Xafughos) talked, outside, until about 3 in the morning. My night sky was a little funky.... just a heads up.


Sunnup ran off without much of a goodbye.

Estelle: Well then! I'm in the rain for nothing, huh?

Yep..... back to bed!


She woke up feeling very hungry.

Estelle: Oh watcher! I'm so hungry! For the love of plumbob get me fooooood!

You're a big girl in control of your own actions, go make your own food.

Estelle: So mean *pouts*


Who are you texting?

Estelle: Riley Cromos from work!


Is he married?

Estelle: Dunno! 


Of course not!

 Hehe she almost fell! Clumsy trait at work! She also broke her phone at some point! :( We don't have the 150 simolenons to spare to fix it. It still works, that's what matters.


Now what are you doing?

Estelle: Getting ready to set up a blog! It's all about being followed around by Plumbob because the Watcher selected me to do a legacy!

Oh brother.... Which do you see me as?

Estelle: You're The Watcher and the Plumbob above my head is your servant!

Works for me *shrug*


Really? You're playing games? Don't you get stir-crazy? Also.... where did your T.V. go?

Estelle: Burglar and Nope! I go to work so that doesn't happen.

Of course not.... Next Part we are definitely doing something! We gotta find you a man.


Who is on the phone?

Estelle: Riley!

What's he want?



:O She walked away from me!


After she got off the phone with Riley we did a little outfit change. The sleeves were bugging me on her other one! Maybe this new outfit will attract a mate? We'll have to wait and see!

Estelle: I feel like an old granny!

It's a cute outfit!

Estelle: Can we at least make it blue....?

Sure thing.....

Y'all will see that next time! Thanks for reading! Take care!






No comments:

Post a Comment