Thursday, January 16, 2014

Gen 1, Part 2

Hey everyone and welcome to Part 2! Last time Estelle didn't make much progress except getting her foot in the door and advancing in her career. This time I had so much more planned for her, which means this is going to be a long one!

Miss Estelle decided to upgrade her stove to "Improved Meal Quality".... This felt so cheat-y! 

Estelle: Shhhh! It's not cheating, it's part of the game. Lemme do this in peace!

Okay, okay...


You realize it's like 8 am right? Pumpkin Pie is not a breakfast food!

Estelle: So? I live alone.


Estelle: I'm so happy I made this! It's my favorite food!

Yeah.... I know. Still don't think it's meant for breakfast though. 


Estelle: Get over it!

Uh.... Rude!


We used Sim-Finder to find someone who was Family-Oriented. This is who showed up. His name is Shea Baxter.


Estelle didn't seem too impressed..... 

Estelle: I'm Estelle, would you like to come in?


Definitely not impressed....

Estelle: *whimper* he's got huge ears.... and what is up with all that brown?

Be nice! I'll fix him....


After I gave him a little makeover, Estelle seemed far more interested in what he had to say.... Or maybe she just liked looking at him?


I can't say I blame her.... considering what he looked like before, I didn't do half bad :) 


They were really getting along well! It makes me so happy! I foresee babies <3


Estelle started flirting with him and he liked it. 

Estelle: You know, you have a great smile.

Shea: Thanks! Yours too!


Estelle must of been feeling pretty confident and got swept up in the moment *covers eyes* I can't watch! *peeks through fingers*


Uh-oh....

Shea: Why would you do that? I just met you!

Oh man he is mad.... I no longer see babies in the future :(


My poor Estelle! I just want to hug her so much!


Estelle: I'm so sorry!

Shea: I can't believe you did that!


Estelle: I said I'm sorry *pouts*

Shea: Hey, it's alright. No need for that!


Shortly after the kiss disaster Sunnup came over! She seems to really like Estelle.

Estelle: And I thought it was all going so well!


Sunnup: I could vaporize him for you! 

Estelle: No.... I really like him! 

Sunnup: He's pretending to be a robot

Estelle: What?

Yeah.... apparently Shea is a bot fan! We also found out he is a bookworm!


The next day Shea was still in his bot costume... Estelle.... What are you doing?

Estelle.... You aren't feeling like getting revenge are you????


Phew. She had me worried.... though I'm not sure this is any better!


She immediately started flirting with him... I'd never seen a relationship bar max out so quickly!


This time he kissed her (Not sure how with that stupid box on!)


They even went to see "Balloonist I Have Loved" at the theater and had a great date!



Someone.... *cough* Estelle *cough* broke the sink a few days after that.... Not good when you just invited Shea over!

Estelle: I fixed it and am cleaning the mess. Don't get your undies in a wad!

RUDE!


Estelle romanced him up then wasted no time!

Estelle: Shea, I have something I wish to ask you.

Shea: What is it? Why are you down there?

Annnnnd then she almost dropped the box!


Estelle: Shea, will you marry me and help me through this legacy?

Shea: Oh my pumbob!


Shea: I can't! I just don't know you well enough

Estelle: Oh.... Okay

My poor Estelle!


This man makes no sense! Right after he declined her he does this!


And she lets him! Sims!


Shea: I'm sorry I declined your proposal, I really don't want to hurt you. I just think we should know each other first.


I don't even want to know what she just whispered!


She asked him to stay the night (Shame on her!) and he agreed!


They spent a lot of time kissing *eye roll* but we did learn that Shea is Neat and Friendly... That means all his traits are: Family-Oriented, Bookworm, Neat, Friendly and Bot Fan. 


Estelle decided to try again....
Estelle: I know you said no last time.... but I love you! Will you marry me? Please?


Shea: Yes! I couldn't think of anyone else I'd want to marry and love forever!

She so happy! That makes me happy <3

They got married right then and there!

It's so amazing! We're making progress <3

They are so happy! I wasn't sure I liked Shea at first but..... She loves him!

I guess they do go together pretty well.

He can charm her so easily! 

You guys are so cute! Congratulations!!!!!

Oh goodness! That's my cue to leave!

They look pretty proud of themselves >.>

They spent most of the night cuddling <3

Why are you getting up? You still needed like 2 hours of sleep! I had plans for Shea!

Estelle: Ohhhh my tummy hurts!

I told you pumpkin pie over and over was a bad idea!

Hey! Don't vomit on me!

I'll just be leaving then!

They are still eating pumpkin pie! Estelle loves it a lot more than poor Shea!

A whole lot more.

Whatcha doin?

Shea: Looking for a job. I need to carry my own weight now that I'm a married man! I know just the job for a family loving man like myself.

Uh-oh....

Shea: Daycare!

Oh goodness....

With the snow, Estelle decided it was time for an igloo! She got busy building one.

Shea went out to help her but kept dropping the blocks!

No sooner did they finish the igloo, Estelle had to throw up.... again!

The repo man came while she was in the bathroom and Shea made a snowman.... It's not that they didn't have the money for their bills.... I just kind of forgot! My bad!




He loves her so much! Even after she threw up, he's romantic <3

Estelle: Hello their baby bump!

You're pregnant! Yay!!!!! But why are you outside in that?

Estelle: Brought out the trash then had to change!

Got it....

Being pregnant really takes it out of a girl!

Shea: So what's up with the dress?

Estelle: Honey, I'm pregnant.

Shea: Really?

Estelle: Yep!

Shea: Awesome. Now I have an excuse to read!

Estelle's baby bump was pretty much non-existent and she was already having back pain :( Poor girl....

Estelle. Do not.

Estelle: Shea and I both want a boy!

Tough. You get what the watcher gives you *grin*

Estelle: *mumbles*

They decked out the living room for the daycare but are going to use it for their baby too. Estelle took a liking to the little blue boy named Noah. Shea was having issues keeping up with both of them so he was happy to have her help. I really hope he gets better at this!

While Shea made his move towards the bathroom, Estelle fell utterly in love with Noah!

Estelle: You are just the cutest! I could snuggle you all day!

Noah: You are a crazy lady.....

Wow, Estelle. Your hands aren't good enough to close the fridge?

Estelle: Nope!

Lazy....

What are you doing?????

Estelle: Just playing with magic.

Oh! Good! I thought you were going to cast a spell on Noah :(

Estelle: Never! He's my little buddy!

While daycare was still going on, Estelle went into labor (I had saved the game and went to do something and thought it was paused..... nope! :( I'm so sad, I missed so much! ) Estelle gave birth to a little girl named Letholine. Shea was a little disappointed he didn't get to finish his snowman before the girls left the hospital... Apparently they were that slow getting out...

As soon as they got home, Estelle fed Letholine. Shea was exhausted so he just went straight to bed.

Estelle: Aw, daddy's being a lazy pants! That's okay though. It gives me time with my cutie-pie!

So sweet!

She loves her oh so much!

I think Letholine loves mommy too!

For the first night since they got married, they didn't cuddle :( It's worrying..... 

Little Letholine slept well enough though!

I leave you all here.... So I can work on more pictures!! Thank you so much for reading! Feel free to leave a comment if you'd like! You can also like me on Facebook and friend me on TheSims3.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment