Thursday, February 20, 2014

Gen 1, Part 3

Hey everyone! Welcome back (Finally!!!!) to The Book Worm Diary. I'm so excited to finally be writing this. I've been slacking off, busy, sick, and dealing with my favorite season's weather! Between power issues and game lag/crashing.... I must say I've been reluctant to get this done. The wait, however, is now over. :)


Estelle and Letholine became close really quickly! Leth definitely has stolen her mama's heart!


Daddy's heart followed suit! I have the feeling we have a princess on our hands.


Shea's daycare wasn't going so well. With Letholine days became very, very hectic......


It became a lot for Shea and Estelle to bear. 


Um.....Estelle.... Where's Letholine?

Estelle: I'm so depressed!



Is she in the snow?!!?!?!?!!?1

Estelle: I didn't mean to cover her in it! I just wanted away from those screaming kids!

I cannot believe you!


Estelle: I've got her now.... Happy?

Yes! Now take her to bed so her ickle body can get warm!


Estelle: Mama's sorry, princess.... 

I still cannot believe you did that.....


Shea: I'm so tired and dirty!

Female Toddler: I'm so unhappppy!!!!!!

Estelle: Ugh! Make it stop!!!!

Noah: I'm just gonna sit here....


I'll be leaving now!


I came back after checking on Letholine's needs to find someone, *cough* Shea *cough*, taking a nap while the toddlers sat in the playpen looking.... amused...?


Luckily the parents didn't seem to care too much.... Though they seemed a little confused about which kid they were picking up.... And I thought Shea and Estelle were "A+ Parents" 


Shea was pleased to see the parents and immediately went to get his princess up from her nap. Estelle had left for work so it was just the two of them.


Letholine isn't very happy Shea.....

Shea: What do I do?


Blue dude: Get out of my way so I can put this kid down and pick up the right kid

Again.... I'll be leaving now. Y'all have fun with that.... and Shea, change her.


Strange Lady: Wow, that's a whole lot of powder!

Noah: mmmm booger!

Shea, You're supposed to be changing her diaper not creating a smoke screen......

Shea: I got this!

Riiiiiight.....


Apparently Sunnup shared Estelle's address with a friend of hers because Estelle caught this guy playing with the snow at 2 am.....


Estelle: Hi! I'm Estelle. It's so nice to meet you.

Alien: Hello! I'm a friend of Sunnup's.

(I cannot remember his name!)


Letholine seems to hate when Estelle gives her a bath. Poor kid!


Estelle: Here you go sweety. Enjoy the swing while Mama makes some breakfast!


Still being lazy I see....

Estelle: Not lazy! Germ conscious!


....You just opened the door with your hands.... What more could it hurt to close it with one?


At least Leth is having a blast! She's so cute I just want to kiss her and hug her and love her forever.....


Problems?

Estelle: I'm so tired!

Yeah, well, suck it up and don't burn the pancakes!


Close Call?

Estelle: Shhhhhh! I got this!



Estelle: Mwah! Perfecto!

Really because it says it's only "Very Nice" quality....

Estelle: Don't rain on my parade.


Poor ickle Leth! I'll get your mama since she's not doing her job. 


All better now!


Here's where I get all "rage mode". I sent Estelle to the grocery and had her buy a lotto ticket. She won 150,000. I was just about to snap a picture of her with the check when bam.... Power outage. I decided to move them to a new town, gave them the money she had won, and built a new house....So far the new town is running 100 times better. 


Here's the outside. Keep in mind that it's not 100% complete. I'll probably end up adding another floor, a basement, and of course landscaping, a garden, and a little cemetery/memorial area. This house is gonna get a whole lot better as the generations go on.


Here's Estelle and Shea's room. I was going to make the room off of it into a master bathroom, but I've decided that when money permits I'll change the floor and walls then make it into a study. The room identical to it will be the gym. That's at least the plan for now....


Here's one bathroom and the little girl's room. When Letholine becomes a child I will be adding a bed in here for her (and if she has any sisters, they will be in here too). There's a little boy's room that's the exact same except wall paper and carpet. There's a bathroom similar to the one here.... but it's not got furniture so it felt pretty pointless to take a picture right now.... especially since you'll all see it eventually. Sooner or later a little boy will have to come along!


Here's the kitchen/dinning room. I'm still working on it.... but it's taking forever since neither Shea or Estelle are very far into their careers.....


Lastly I'll show off the living room. It's really not much to look at. It's family friendly though, which is why another word for "living room" is "family room" xD This house really feels pretty empty right now :(


Getting settled in?

Shea: Yep.


Excited to meet the new daycare kids?

Shea: Nope! I just quit.


Oh.....


I can't tell if you're happy or not....

Shea: I just became a politician.

I see..... good or bad?

Shea: Dunno!

Oh boy! xD


Someone's taking advantage of her bookworm trait!

Estelle: Trying to read here.....

Okay, okay. I'm not even here!


Are you actually happy to be cleaning out the spoiled food from the fridge?

Shea: I'm a neat sim, I'm happy to clean!


Riiiiight..... Too bad you can't come outta this game... I could make use of you, Shea Everfrost.


We had a cake but no party for Letholine's birthday. I looked away for a second and missed my photo ops! The eyebrows really bug me here.... even more than the cross-eye thing.....


Here we are! Little Miss Letholine! Her imaginary friend's name is Milo. I have the feeling he's going to be a big pain in my.... *clears throat* I mean.... a big part of her life!


Estelle truly adores her.... and who could blame her! Look at those cheeks!


She's a good listener, too. I think she likes daddy's voice.


She's apparently not so good at repeating!


Try and try again!


Overall, aside from lack of landscaping, the house looks pretty nice....


What are you doing girly?
Estelle: Making Shea best friends with his boss!

I didn't realize your blogging had gotten your skill that high. Wow! That's very cheaty though!

Estelle: It's part of the game!


She's just so cute!


Do you think she's sad that Estelle's going back to work today? I'm sad that she is.... We have to pay for a sitter even though Shea gets off work right after Estelle leaves....


Bitter moment?

Estelle: More like "Bitter-sweet". I love working and want to get to the top of my career, but i'll miss her!


It'll be okay :/


On a positive note: Letholine and Fred Olivas seem to get along really well. He seems to be a good kid and actually does his job for the hour and a half or so he's there.


Shea seems to be the main skill builder. That's fine by Estelle though, it gives her more time for cuddles!


Shea is very proud of his little princess!


Shea: Our little girl is growing up so fast!


Estelle: We could always have another baby if you miss all the diapers!

You walked into that one Shea.... Though I'm not sure if this is good or bad choking..... Is choking ever good?


Letholine woke her up.... I am very scared for you, Leth.

Estelle: Whyyyy! I just wanted some sleep and your dad was already on his way in here!


She's fed, changed, and ready for some more sleep. Time for work Shea!

Shea: I don't wanna leave her!

Leth: I don't want you to go! I command you stay!

Time to go Shea!


Worried about something? *wink wink*

Estelle: Nope just hungry!

Gah!


They are so cute! He decided to nap next to her! 


I'm not sure why Fred stuck around.... but Leth doesn't seem to mind!

Leth: Fwed! I lubs yew!


*Clears throat*

Estelle: Okay, Okay! Maybe I was a little worried. I hope he's happy with this....

It's Shea.... He'll be elated!

Estelle: I hope you're right.


Seeing as he still cuddles her after she told him, I think he's fine!


Estelle: You're gonna have a brother or sister!

Leth: Weally? Kewl!

Everyone's taking it well!


Everyone except the bathtub apparently! I can't believe you're fixing it. Usually you want to call a repairman....

Estelle: I need something to do!


Okay, okay.


Estelle woke up shortly after everyone else and went into labor!

Shea: I forget what to do!

Estelle: This hurts so much!


Shea: I'm not ready! Am I ready?

Someone's gonna have a very loud meltdown.....


Estelle: *Whimpers* I'm not ready.

Someone else is having a very quiet one!


Looks like we are getting use of the boy room sooner than expected! Everyone meet Castiel!


Shea took a shining to him right away too!


Letholine's birthday was that same day, so private party of 3!


I'm so excited and equally happy she didn't try to grab the flames! (Happens in real life, it's not fun!)


Letholine gained the "Cat Person" trait! She's quite a lovely young lady!


I also went ahead and aged up Castiel. He looks more like Estelle than Letholine does. He's gonna be an outdoorsy type!


Estelle's birthday sneaked up on me! She's now a fully mature adult.


She's comfortable with that, apparently.... Though I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the mid-life crisis that came with this birthday!


Someone else was unhappy for a different reason! One that Shea quickly fixed.


Shea began working more on his charisma skill... He looks so funny talking to himself!


Letholine turned out to be quite the builder! She's quite proud of that bridge! I am too! I wish I could hug her....


She wanted to learn the writing skill, so that's what she's doing. I smell a "Bookworm" trait in the future! (As if we weren't planning on that anyway!)


Shea is definitely the skill master.... *nod nod*


I just wish that Letholine took more of an interest in her brother.... Not that Shea wasn't showering him with enough affection!


Milo is definitely Letholine's go-to for socialization. She plays and sings to him all the time....


I believe Estelle is trying to scar her daughter for life! That's a pregnancy book.... Poor kid....


I'm not sure what's up with Estelle here.... Maybe she's not sure she wants anymore kids? Or maybe she's trying to decide when? Or maybe she's just interested in the way Castiel is eating.... 


Estelle: I have something to tell you, Shea.

Shea: Okay, Lay it on me.

Estelle: I'm pregnant!


Shea: Really?

Estelle: Yeah....


Shea: I'm so happy.

I feel like vomiting....


And so I leave you here. I'm sorry that this was so long. I gotta admit that by the end here I was pretty short because I was ready to get this done. I'm not sure if all this stuff is things y'all want to see.... if it's not, let me know. I know that skill building can get old fast... that and watching sims eat... and a few other things.... Anyways! Feed back would be amazing! I hope everyone has a great day! I can't wait to see baby number 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment