Saturday, August 9, 2014

Gen 1, Part 4

Hey guys! Welcome back to The Bookworm Diary Legacy! I've been unable to play for a reallllly long time... but you are probably tired of excuses so I will say no more. I'll warn you now, I don't remember where I was going with this when I took the pictures for this section so I'm winging it! Fingers crossed that this will go well.

Castiel began to thrive in the toddler stage of life. He developed an interest in books (shocker there? :D ) and read every single toddler book on his own. Usually I have a hard time juggling needs and skills, with him things went well. Maybe he's a genius? I haven't got a clue!



Walking, Talking, and Potty Training completed (I've never had such a hard time potty training a kid by the way! I decided I'd do it naturally... as in wait for his bladder to go down. That grew frustrating because I'd always seem to get there too late. Shea and Estelle were slow-pokes!) so he had time to do lots of stuff before his birthday. He and Letholine developed a friendship which made me so happy.

I followed Letholine's bus all the way to school. She looked a lot calmer about it than i would have been. She really is just so pretty!


Letholine was already experiencing a loathing for homework though. She realized after the first day that this was not fun xD
Letholine: I am never, ever going back.
You will sweetie, you will....

Letholine: Mom do I have to go to school?
Shea: Of course you do.
Estelle doesn't look so good and Shea is apparently retreating after giving his answer... Oh boy.
Letholine: Mom, I hate homework.
Estelle and Shea: You're going.
I imagine she'll pout!



Shea can't seem to get enough of Estelle's baby bump! XD It is pretty cute... gotta admit I'm jealous!



Castiel was a mama's boy for sure! 
Castiel: I lub yew mama!

Estelle: And I love you, pumpkin!



Estelle seems to have become very self-conscious now that she's an adult....
Estelle: I have wrinkles!...
They look fine! You're still lovely!
Estelle: Next step is saggy boobies!
You have 16 days!
Estelle: I'm too old to be having a baby!
You are not or you wouldn't be having one!

Estelle's midlife crisis brought home a cat... His name is Fluffy and he's for Letholine, the cat person *sigh*

Fluffy and Letholine got along great and she was totally happy. Perhaps this is a bribe to keep her in school? If it is i hope it works.... Fluffy's Quiet, Playful, and Proud. I'm not sure how he'll act all the time, but so far he's not too hard to take care of.


Estelle started feeling sick the last day of her pregnancy... and then when the radio broke she just had to fix it. Heaven forbid she live without "Geek Rock" for a few hours until Shea came home... Luckily she didn't electrocute herself.

Labor went slow as always.... And poor Estelle was home alone practically! Little Castiel couldn't do anything. :(

Estelle had a healthy baby boy who was named Erynis......

But with him came THREE others.





Two boys, two girls... and a lot of chaos!


The next day Estelle wanted a makeover, so that's what we went and did while the poor babysitter was stuck with four infants and a toddler. I didn't like this look at all.



It was birthday time when Estelle got home. Castiel was becoming a child, that would ease up some of the chaos but not much. He was easy enough to care for.

Estelle: I can't believe this
What?
Estelle: My little baby boy is growing to a child! I know I have four babies but... He's my little pumpkin!
He'll always be your baby boy... there there...

And here he is! He turned out well I think. I think he's a good mix of Shea and Estelle. He gained the Perfectionist trait which i wasn't expecting. 

Letholine was thrilled to see her brother grown up when she got home from school. She couldn't wait to act as big sister at school! She would be god to him! That was gonna be awesome.





Estelle did not feel so excited about much. Every time a baby would cry and she got him/her settled down.... another would start. It was a never ending cycle and she was on the verge of many things.... Starving, peeing herself, and passing out. This really wasn't going well....




Shea was having the same problems... It took all I had to keep the babies and parents alive enough to make it to birthdays....




I really hope this stage is much easier on everyone!



The good thing about them now being toddlers is that Castiel and Letholine can help keep the terrorizers happy! I know that's mean to say but the baby stage was stressful to me and I wasn't even the one having to wake up in the middle of the night and go through the literal cycle... It was nearly never ending :( I hope you all enjoyed seeing what had been going on.... Now that Letholine has someone her own age(ish) to hang out with, I'm thinking I'll work on showing more of her personality in the next part. Half there with generation one! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment